Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to the Managed Staffing Blogspot!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog on Managed Staffing. Being the outspoken and passionate managed staffing professional that I am, I figure I should at least put my perpectives out there for the staffing world to see, comment, and maybe rant against. I don't know if anyone will even read this thing, but you never know! I will try to put something out there as often as possible, but with business travel and a five month old running around my house, who knows how often I will be able to pontificate?

Anyway, I have an editorial I will be posting soon on the myth of vendor neutrality. I hope we can get some readers and comments going.

God bless,

Eric

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    your blogger very nice. It is very helpful to us . so thanks for sharing this article.We also providing same services so that please look our website and give advices IT Staffing and Recruiting

    ReplyDelete